These are my FAVORITE classic holiday cookies! It's an old recipe from my grandma's treasure trove, and I have made them almost every year since the fourth grade (shout out to Ms. Booth!). They're delicious warm, but they make great holiday gift tin goodies.
Pecan Snowball Cookies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes x delicious snowball cookies
- 2 sticks of Butter (room temp.)
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350F and prepare two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream the Butter.
- Add Powdered Sugar.
- Then add Flour.
- Then add Vanilla.
- Finally, add the Pecans.
- Roll into balls and bake for around 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let them cool very slightly, and then, while they're still warm, roll them in Powdered Sugar once to coat.
- Roll in Powdered Sugar a second time.